Crumbling structures bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Sometimes when i take a square that had a building there that crumbled, it says "space already occupied" when i try to build there. When i evac and reoccupy, it works again. Small annoyance, but a bug nevertheless.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:47 am

I haven't been able to reproduce this. If it happens again, could you let me know:

1) When the square was the square taken away from the nation that built the structure there, was it taken by a direct attack, splash damage, or an attack by a tower?

2) Did the structure take its full number of hours before crumbling, or did it do the 45 second fast crumble?

Thanks.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:42 am

I had walls near enemy rocket launchers, that were occupied by the enemy.
I took those walls back and and in process the enemy RL-s fired.
Some of the walls crumbled from that RL attack and i couldn't build there right away when i captured that square again.
Had to do evacuate and capture again.

I had this happen on multiple squares, not just one. I didn't pay much attention, but it looked to me, that my own building crumbled after 45 seconds when i took it. But it probably didn't happen like that. The rocket launcher attack made it crumble and i guess i took back the empty square. But worth a check if its possible. Could be some weird timing issue, the square was losing ownership multiple times in a short period.

• Information