Client Crashes

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:29 pm

My USB plug in gives me options,
Transfer media files
Transferring Images
Connecting MIDI devices
Media Device USB 3.0
Charging

Those 5 options, which one do I select?

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:49 pm

You may need to enable "USB debugging" on your phone, before adb on your PC can access it. You can do that in settings as described here:

https://developer.android.com/studio/de ... tions.html

Lucifer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 am

Thanks for the email. I have an LG4 or something with Android 6.1 if I remember correctly. Get the IronZog picture and then it crashes. Downloaded to my laptop and after creating a nation all I get is a black screen with music playing.

Lucifer

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 am

Reopened it in my laptop-works fine. Still nothing on my phone.

Dre

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:10 am

Lucifer wrote:
Thanks for the email. I have an LG4 or something with Android 6.1 if I remember correctly. Get the IronZog picture and then it crashes. Downloaded to my laptop and after creating a nation all I get is a black screen with music playing.
Lucifer described my problem perfectly. Whenever I launch WoC from my laptop (PC) I get the usual popup of the IronZog logo and then immediately after the screen turns pitch black with the music in the background still playing.

I have no idea how to fix this issue.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Dre wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:10 am
Lucifer wrote:
Lucifer described my problem perfectly. Whenever I launch WoC from my laptop (PC) I get the usual popup of the IronZog logo and then immediately after the screen turns pitch black with the music in the background still playing.

I have no idea how to fix this issue.
Those of you with this problem on the PC, could you send me your client log to contact@ironzog.com. The log can be found at:
C:\Users\[windows user name]\AppData\LocalLow\IronZog\War of Conquest\output_log.txt

• Information