Temple of Zoth-Ommog

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nothing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 am

The description of these says their effect should dissipate after 30 sec.

10+ minutes after triggering a couple of them that black mess is still there denying access to the affected squares is still there. Restarted the game twice to see if that would fix it but they were still there when I came here to post about it.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 am

Its 30, 60 and 120 minutes for zoth level 1,2,3.

Hypnotic inducers are 1,5,10 minutes. And there are other buildings.

Nothing

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:23 am

I swear the in game description said seconds... if it is minutes, that's horribly overpowered. Esp when they're invisible and lined up right next to each other like the ones I encountered.

Even if the energy cost is in the hundreds (I didn't look at that very closely), there are plenty of orbs with bottle necks leading up to them that a few rows of these adjacent to each other would make untouchable by anyone else even after logging out for work/sleep/etc. Even 10-15 minutes I could understand.... but up to 2 hours?

Sphinx

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:31 am

It used to be 12 hours :).

You can flank them so they dont trigger. If you have 100% win rate, you just take the tile, even if it explodes. They area meant to hinder the attacker a little bit. It is extremely easy to take any defenses when attacking and the defender is offline. Currently defenses are underpowered in my opinion.

If you zoom in you see I II III IV and so on on the tiles, it shows how many enemy buildings are around. You have to attack carefully when the exploders are around. Building is flanked when its surrounded by other buildings(not walls), resources, enemy tiles or impassable tiles.

Nothing

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:01 am

Yes, I'm aware of upgrades and flanking. I've even figured out strategies for dealing with exploding traps.

The problem is, it's possible to put fields of exploders down right next to each other, making flanking impossible. Put a couple rows of these things every fourth or fifth row with towers that attack when you're attacking up to x squares away in between and it's much more then "hindering the attacker a little bit".

With most players focusing on orbs as close as possible to the line, this pretty much guarantees you'll be able come back in time to repair the damage before someone else can get the orb unless you're offline for a couple days. If the towers that you're using conquer the other player's squares for you like some do, you might not have to log in for a couple days before you level away from the orb. Just sit there and collect the free exp/credits

• Information