Unite Bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Demon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 pm

My friend Mclama of Mangz and I decided to unite and halfway through it crashed. We both tried logging out and back in and we aren't united. It charged me 500 credits, gave me some of his land and that's about it. Not really sure what to do here. :evil:

Demon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:02 am

It would be really nice to be compensated for my 500 credits at least. That's a lot to lose for nothing. Thanks.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:35 am

Hi -- so the XP did not transfer over from one nation to the other? Just the land?

Note that in the new WoC the nation being united in does not get deleted as it did in the old WoC -- it just gives all its XP, members, and land to the nation it's uniting into.

Demon

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:35 am

The XP didn't transfer as far as I could tell no. Also, the person uniting with me didn't transfer over to my nation. After he accepted the unite invitation, he said the game crashed on his end and he wasn't in my nation afterwards.

• Information