Need my active accounts changed

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SaintVoodooInc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:27 am

I didn't know you implemented this 10 names per person thing so I cant get on my main account after I checked on my seeds. I need the user name legitseed4 and saintvoodooinc switched please. I bought credits on saintvoodooinc and put money into the game on that account I sent you a p.m. like a week ago and have got no reply.... So to be clear I'd like the name legitseed4 deleted or what ever ya gotta do and to be able to pick up my main account for one of my 10 actives. Thank you for your time

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm

I don't have the ability to fix this right now, it will be added with the next server update, so will be fixed (probably) later this week.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information