mp loss bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ebert643e
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:38 pm

so what occurred: I leveled and hit the tech that enabled me to use unique ecosystem resource. I was on 15 of them, it made me go to neg 40k mp… that's fine, I started dropping them to fix mp, it didn't work, I dropped to 1 eco and still had -1200 mp from that stat, I am not sitting on any other res of that gives that stat. I logged on to 0 res and still neg 450 mp per hour. this is in Nation Slappy u Facer.

Please fix asap!!!!

Buzz Lightyear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 am

Don’t fix, he is annoying anyway 😉 just ask ZAR.

Mike
Site Admin

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:10 pm

Not sure what caused that, but it's fixed now. It was counting your nation as having more bio res than it actually had, for some reason.

Ebert643e

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:05 pm

thanks!

• Information