Logging in

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GrimeZee91
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

@Mike I have just tried to log into a different username on a different device and it kicked my other name that hasn't been logged into by my other device, can you please explain whats going on? It's like we cant even multi-device anymore.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:57 am

Yes -- it was a bug that allowed one player to use multiple devices simultaneously in the first place. That was (accidentally) possible since activation keys were no longer required to log in. The idea is that each player should only be able to be logged in with one account at a time, so that players with multiple devices don't have an advantage over others.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information