SVC Bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello. I do not know what exactly happened. I had some towers around a shadow orb. Someone couldn't get past my defence. somehow they planted an svc... and got it to activate and destroy all of my towers and I never attacked this nation. It obliterated all of my towers.... I never clicked on the svc to make it activate. I do not recall attacking the nation when it was offline to proc a third party attack. So I have no idea how his svc was able to damage me. I also didnt click the nation at all. Something stinks and needs looked at. My nation Liberate and his nation -Halligen. Not sure what he did but it needs addressed. If it is that easy to obliterate towers..... Then you need to think about removing the ability for a structure to destory towers because if this is the case then we cannot even defend an orb.

Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm

If it works off me attacking an ally of this nation whhen offline that needs to go away as well.... it is able to be exploited... just was.

Dev

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Nation name is -Halligan not -Halligen.

Thanks Mike. Lemme know what you find!

Sphinx

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 pm

I was looking at that location around the time that happened (sadly looked away at that exact moment)

There was no third party involved. I have actually tested this, at least for the psi tech one, hypnotic inducer, the destroyed area is only for the nation that attacked that building.

Loki

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Are you sure you didnt click an svc without realizing it? I disagree with tower destruction going away. We need to be able to kill those.

Dev

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 am

I think he clicked the square without realizing it. I had evacd some of his defenses and he was refilling, think he hit the svc, I didn't see it go off as I was collecting some resources but the hp bar was filling back up over the square when I returned seconds after it activated.

Mr-Beefy

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 am

I must have clicked a tile on accident .. only thing that makes sense. I tried to re-create the bug over and over to no avail. My apologies kind sir. :mrgreen:

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Hopefully just an accidental click... but let me know if this is seen repeatedly. BTW no attacking an ally of the nation would not make you vulnerable to their wipe, just attacking the nation itself while they're offline.

• Information