Structure Techs

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 pm

I think the structure techs, defense or storage should all have at least one stat added to them to make it more worth while to obtain them.

To have to go through 3-7 structures that actually suck horribly just to get to the good one and not get anything for researching them is lame.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:32 pm

I've thought about this and i agree. Having to spend multiple levelups for pretty much nothing doesn't feel so good. If i target a structure, i want the level 3 one. Lower ones i wouldn't use and those techs don't give anything.

Would be nice if every tech would give at least something. Tiny bit of energy generation perhaps?

Zero

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:59 am

Its actually a good feature that you don't get any base stat while researching the techs for defenses. You don't get dual benefit from a single tech. Either choose a defensive structure or choose an increase in base stats.

Napoleon

Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:01 am

Some of them already give stats.

Either give something for each, or give nothing for each.

Zero

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:03 am

i meant by base stat tech, bio and psi

Napoleon

Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Oh okay, I didn't really specifically mean them.

I just meant add something to them.

• Information