Advance Tree

Is some element of the game overpowered? Or useless? Is there a strategy that's unbeatable?
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 am

We should be able to zoom in out of the Advance Tree. It's a pain to scroll through I would like to see the entire tree to see where I should put points in next.

Temps should be displayed in its own section. Sometimes it's hard to find a temp especially when scrolling through the entire Advance tree to find it.

I think a preset for temps would be nice. So when you want to buy multiple temps at once for attack/defense/salvage/etc you can make presets of what you want and activate them with a click of a button.

anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:01 pm

Good points Perrin,

Can i also add a suggestion im sure ive seem before on the forum - A tech target so if the tech we want is 2 or more advances away we can set the target so we dont need to keep checking we're on the right path, (and so other members know the target)

Perrin

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Good idea Terror. I like it.

Napoleon

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Why not allow for a list view for the techs, kinda of like the flag system?

With the list view you can segregate temp techs. This could help with what you are saying

Maybe in addition add a search and a category search kind of deal.

P.S I still think it should zoom out, and it should have a target. Good ideas.

Sphinx

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 am

There should also be a search function. If you type something in the search box, all the tech boxes that containt that will be highlighted.

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:40 am

I'll make the advance tree zoomable in the next client update. Some of the other changes such as a list-based interface for advances, etc. are bigger projects, they're on the list of longer term goals.

• Information