Geo fixer building

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:16 am

Would be awesome to see a building, that when built at the border it would count as an interior square.

This would allow to use plants with some energy generation and not get ruined geo.

Phantasmic threat is currently the worst building in game. What if it had an extra feature of fixing geo. Since there is a plan to count border lines not only squares. Phantasmic threat I would make 1 border line count as interior, II and III would count as 2 and 3 lines. Basically spending energy to fix geo.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Interesting idea, I'll give this thought.

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 am

I like the idea of a building boosting geo, and maybe give it a cap of how many can be built? and make it generate xp?
just ideas
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 pm

I don't think adding new ways to improve geo would make sense while we're still trying to get the problem under control of nations having geo that's too good, and being able to hold an enormous number of resources.
Philly wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 am
I like the idea of a building boosting geo, and maybe give it a cap of how many can be built? and make it generate xp?
just ideas
This idea is pretty much just like the energy and manpower "farming" buildings that exist now (limited number and generate XP) but also improving geo. A possible eventual variation could be, say, to have the energy farming structures generate less XP than they do now, but also add a bit to geo.

Loki

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm

res purge fixes all read my idea :p

• Information