Flagging resources and orbs

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tempytastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:27 pm

I didn't know this feature existed until someone mentioned it in chat.

Turns out you have to enable "Show Map Location" in options before the context option to flag a resource appears. I had this turned off (default?) so never saw this.

I'd suggest showing the contextual option even with "Show Map Location" disabled, even if the coordinates are then not displayed in the option. You can use the map without using coordinates, and this could be applied to flags too.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Sounds good, I'll make the option available in the context menu even without the show map location option turned on.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information