Graphics

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:15 pm

In the nation appearance customizer can we please get a 3d thunderbolt. Like the power rangers one lol.

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:51 pm

Like this?

Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:39 am

Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!

Stillpimpin619

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:47 am

You can out mighty morphin' above it 2 if ya want lol. :P

Stillpimpin619

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 pm

I mean really. Can I get that thunderbolt lol

Loki

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:16 pm

HEY!!!!

some of us paid a lot of money TO HAVE CUSTOM SKINS AS A REWARD FOR THE ALPHA TESTING. you cannot just go around handing out skin requests freely now..... if they get this thunderbolt and it is not the backer custom skin...... I am demanding a full refund of my donation.

Napoleon

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 am

No, you want a donation because you feel you wasted your money.

You said so in chat.

I call shenanigans.

Steve

Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:45 pm

loki wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:16 pm
HEY!!!!

some of us paid a lot of money TO HAVE CUSTOM SKINS AS A REWARD FOR THE ALPHA TESTING. you cannot just go around handing out skin requests freely now..... if they get this thunderbolt and it is not the backer custom skin...... I am demanding a full refund of my donation.
Oh boy..

1. If Mike adds any skins it will be one that is available for every nation to use, not a custom one.

2. You donated money to the kickstarter for the point of bringing woc back, all the extras were just an incentive to get more people to donate.

3. You got to play months before anyone else played for donating, surely that was the biggest reward possible.

4. "Demanding" a full refund is quite literally absurd of you to say, that's like you demanding a refund if something else doesn't happen the way you want, I didn't want fealty at lower levels, but you know what, I didn't demand anything, I just keep playing to how Mike sets HIS game out.

Stillpimpin619

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Sit down Loki. Your mad I wouldn't take that dest, shad, noon, and void for you. Then give it to you. I didn't ask custom. I asked for something else. More graphics would be cooler around the board. Alot of them suck anyway. No disrespect intended, but they do. It just adds more flavor. I'll spend more in a month on this game then you'll ever donate anyway. Take you tea party playing ass on somewhere else, unless you got something good to offer the game.

Philly

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:37 am

Stillpimpin619 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm
Sit down Loki. Take you tea party playing ass on somewhere else.

literally the only part of this reply that matters...i died! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

• Information