Chat ban.

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm

If you're filter is on. It gets ***** out and you can't see it. Therefore if someone is grown enough to turn it off. Why does someone get banned for cussing? You should only get banned for bypassing. Like ass to azz. The F word wihlth a v instead of u. It's kind of ridiculous on some of these bans. If they are big enough to turn it off and want to see it. Then the other person shouldn't get banned when it is not a bypass. They literally asked to see it.

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:06 am

i second this, I have not been the victim of it yet. but I'm sure it will come...you don't like what you see, you can literally push the button to not see it..
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

SaintVoodooInc

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Seriously I made one joke where I didn't bypass the filter and 2 day ban.... Total entrapment.

Napoleon

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 am

I have brought this up before, and I agree with you.

If they checked off the filter they knew what they were getting into. It's no different than if you click accept on a disclaimer before downloading something.

Philly

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 am

these chat bans, are out of control..disable the chat filter turn off option, or actually look at reports...ugh
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

• Information