Tournament Fealty

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zenkai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Hey Mike,

I didn't see anything in the signup for the tournament that suggested you would have fealty to that nation for the entirety of the tournament. I just entered to see what the fuss was about and now I can't click in another nation. Im not really that interested in the tournament anymore but obviously still wanna play WoC. Can anything be done?

Zenk

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:34 pm

same situation different nations. if I knew this was going to happen, never would have entered on another nation >_<
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

The tournament fealty should only prevent you from attacking with more than one nation that is enrolled in the current tournament. So if you have one nation enrolled in the tournament, you shouldn't be able to join the tournament with any other nation (or attack with any other nation that's in the tournament, if someone else had it join the tournament).

Is that how it's working for you? Or is it preventing you from attacking in any other nation, even if that other nation is not in the tournament?

If it's preventing you from attacking with nations that aren't in the tournament, let me know the username affected, what nation it attacked with that *is* in the tournament, and what nation it can't attack with even though it *isn't* in the tournament.

Philly

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm

their needs to be some sort of message that pops up about this when you join the tournament.
I didn't know about it, and got screwed out of running in Power Rangers, because I joined in a level 25 nation...

Also needs to be a message about giving fealty to a nation, ( you are about to pledge your fealty to this nation, are you sure?)
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Gray

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 am

Mike wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm
The tournament fealty should only prevent you from attacking with more than one nation that is enrolled in the current tournament. So if you have one nation enrolled in the tournament, you shouldn't be able to join the tournament with any other nation (or attack with any other nation that's in the tournament, if someone else had it join the tournament).

Is that how it's working for you? Or is it preventing you from attacking in any other nation, even if that other nation is not in the tournament?

If it's preventing you from attacking with nations that aren't in the tournament, let me know the username affected, what nation it attacked with that *is* in the tournament, and what nation it can't attack with even though it *isn't* in the tournament.
Hey Mike I was wondering if it is possible to have both my nations get pulled from the tournament, or just have one of my nations pulled to allow access to compete still. I made another nation to get my brother into the game and have him join the tournament before it was to late and just clicked to join tournament with him. Honestly it was a stupid choice and I wasnt really wanting to go all out on the new nation I just wanted to be in the same level range as him till he got a feel for the game. I cant do anything due to fealty on both nations. I cant make single click movements or attack anyone for that matter. only thing I can do is
occupy 5X5
which I was doing in hopes to get attacked so I can get dropped so I can play again. I kinda feel bad though that neither of my nations could be real contenders but I just want to play. Username: Gray Nation Gray (main) the other one is Username: Mr.Gray Nation: The laboratory. I want to atleast play Gray of Gray again.

• Information