Tech tree perms

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
-SiN-
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:21 am

Hey, just a small feature that would make purchasing perms a little easier.

In the temps/perms purchase section, I feel there should be a symbol next to all perms (potentially infinity symbol) just so you can see if you have any available without having to scan through the entire list to see if you've missed any. I've been playing and levelling multiple nations for a short while now and even so the tech tree is relatively foreign to me. I imagine for new players the tech tree is, even more daunting.
With this change, it will make it a little easier for new players to get their perms and not be put at a disadvantage to a more experienced player more than they likely already are.
--------------------------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------------------------

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Good idea, I've added it to the todo list.

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 am

I'd like to add this thought to this. Anyway you could separate the panels out for temps, techs, perms, etc. The scrolling and the glitch of it auto jumping makes it difficult to use. I can only imagine how they would be for a new player.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Tupac wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 am
The scrolling and the glitch of it auto jumping makes it difficult to use. I can only imagine how they would be for a new player.
I've never seen this auto-jumping you're referring to... do you know what conditions cause the list to auto-jump?

Tupac

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:20 am

For example. If you slide down with the scroll bar to temporaries, and try to scroll down/up quickly and hit the mouse scroll event it jumps. It might take a time or three to make it happen.

Stillpimpin619

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:30 am

This constantly happens with chat 2.

• Information