In Game Documentation

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:37 am

Anyway when you type /docs it could bring up an in game documentation center? Or somewhere on the UI. I think this would help with explaining to players where to look and quickly to get an answer since chat doesn't support URLs.

ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:53 am

If it's not too much work a way to replay the in game tutorials might be nice as well.

UberHarm

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:26 pm

I would love a search function in the advances list (the "tech tree"), or maybe publish it somewhere on warofconquest.com. It is hard to find any specific tech/advance scrolling through the entire list/tree on my 5 inch smartphone screen.

I saw an enemy having an energy vortex and I didn't know what it was. Finding it in the tech tree costed quite a while.
The guides on warofconquest.com where a big help though:)

ArcticPrism

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:50 pm

That would be nice too. If you show info on something like a resource or a defensive turret there's no way to open the tech tree from that menu to look at the technologies needed. It would also be nice if things you marked as your research target showed on the tech tree view and not just the list of technologies.

• Information