Show technology price on menu

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:25 am

Can you make it so that the price of purchasable technologies shows next to the bonuses it gives so we don't have to make extra clicks to open the tooltip menu then close the tooltip menu to see the price? Also making it so that you can click the credit button to buy would be great. If you're worried about people accidentally buying things add a confirmation with a shortcut key like shift + click to skip it.

Something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/CcHy23V.png

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Good Idea. I would also like it with the technologies if a + button was to the side to add it instead of having to click it and then click research. Leave it as it is, but add this shortcut. If I do a reset at level 120 it takes forever. This would speed up the process.

• Information