Leveling

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
_Trippy_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:50 am

This new update has slowed leveling to a halt. No new player is going to stick around if this remains. It feels like you're clicking for hours to make little to no progress. And if we do make progress we run out of mp way before we are ready to stop playing.

Mike please just speed leveling up and force rb. Make players choose wether they want to level up and risk rbing faster or attempt to hold their current level and assets. As well as making the game more fun all around this would also give more incentive to the credit buying system as you could do the same as old woc and allow credit purchase to prolong rebirth

Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm

From what I gather in public chat some people don't like it.

I don't like the idea of a hard grind to level 100 over a 2months span.

I think a small combination of tweeks could be added to try to alleviate this, one could be my XP resource suggest I made in another post.

I agree with Trippy for the most part though.

Mr-Beefy

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:49 pm

I Disagree. with the proper setting up levelingn can be a breeze this was shown to me by Hump and Claw. Hump showed me how you can make level 30 in an hour... and claw has a levelr that took me from 33-44 in 2 hours... There are still ways it just takes time to build which is not a bad thing... because once you DO finally get the ball rolling it's smooth sailing and fight fight fight.

Mike
Site Admin

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 pm

In the long term I do want to bring the time for reaching rebirth level down to 2-3 weeks (for very dedicated nations), and change the rebirth system to be more like old WoC's.

The tricky part is figuring out just where we stand right now, as far as how long it takes to level. When alpha started I thought it should take 1-2 months and it was taking a few hours. Now a bunch of loopholes have been fixed, but it may take some time for players to find the best current strategies. I don't want to adjust the XP curve so that it takes a few weeks, just to find that it's back to just taking a few hours again, and keep bouncing back and forth like that. So how about we give it a few days and see what people come up with.

Sphinx

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Currently the leveling speed seems to be fine, in my opinion. Its not that fast, but it's fine with me. It's back to where it was before the "day when walls gave tons of xp", maybe even better.

• Information