New Resources

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

This may or may not be possible, however, I feel we are leaving out some very nice resources from old WoC.

Now now, before you go on, this is new WoC, we need new stuff... yep I agree, but going by what resources give what statistics... I feel we need to have a variety.

So first I would like to say... we need an XP resource for crying out loud! The strategies and the hard-ons people will get for these resources would be incredible. Especially since you want to nerf the quick leveling exploits, you will force people to have to go for these resources and mass them. For this I propose..... wait for it, wait for it...

LOST CITY

yup, have a Lost City that gives 1%-2% + XP bonus to your multiplier. This would be offered right from Level 1. This will make new nations go bananas to try to get ahead and push for more fighting for something other than orbs.

Now Lost City, YUP.... but what about an upgraded version.... ?

LOST METROPOLIS

Lost Metropolis would give 5% to your XP multiplier and would be even more rare than the predecessor...

Each would have a story, like Ancient Civilizations mastered the arts of meditation with the secrets to this being written within ancient text deep in the City/Metropolis. These meditation methods can be used to get a greater yield of experience from our forces giving them better focus.

yadda yadda yadda, you get the idea.

Next, we lack strong defensive positions....

So what I am proposing is the return of..... the MIGHTY HILLOCK...

A Hillock could be an abundant resource as you intend to make soils and water in the next big map update, so why not have hillocks that give 30% additional HP to the square occupying it.

I know, I know, you are thinking, why not build a wall? I have no argument why you wouldn't I am just trying to start something innovative here.

If you have any suggestions on this or things to add please do.

Also... one more thing, if you think of an awesome way to add helium's back into the game, that would be just... swell..

Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Dense Forest : +30- 70 Tile hp (only the Forest tile not the nations overall stat.)

Alien Speeder: + 3-9 tech/ +3-9 bio

Alien Helmet + 3-9 tech / + 3-9 psi

Radioactive Ruins : + 2-5 Bio / + 2-5 psi

Frozen Shipwreck (placed on shorelines) + 2-7 tech/ +2-5 bio / +2-5 psi

We need some combo res

Therealplagel

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:13 am

+1 for combo res and the HILLOCK! I forgot about that!

• Information