Attack Boxes

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:34 pm

I posted about this on FB before the Forums was up but Mike didn't respond to it so I don't know if he saw it. Something needs to be done about these attack boxes. Most of the big nations have about 5 simultaneous attacks and they get crowded so you can't see where you want to attack next. I even have problems with 2-3 boxes especially in a heated battle. It has caused a lot of problems especially when there's traps you're trying to avoid. Orc mentioned transparent attack boxes so we can see through the box to see where we want to attack, which I think is great idea. Or maybe a whole different attack box that's small and up in the corner so it's not obstructing our view.

TheRealPP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Perrin wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:34 pm
I posted about this on FB before the Forums was up but Mike didn't respond to it so I don't know if he saw it. Something needs to be done about these attack boxes. Most of the big nations have about 5 simultaneous attacks and they get crowded so you can't see where you want to attack next. I even have problems with 2-3 boxes especially in a heated battle. It has caused a lot of problems especially when there's traps you're trying to avoid. Orc mentioned transparent attack boxes so we can see through the box to see where we want to attack, which I think is great idea. Or maybe a whole different attack box that's small and up in the corner so it's not obstructing our view.

Yep, your right, the attack boxes are so damn annoying, the invisible idea could work, or even have them so you can click and drag them out of the way and the next attack puts the boxes back to where you left them click and dragged too

Either way, I agree, something needs to happen with this, so many misclicking on defences happen lol

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Understood -- this is on the list of changes to be made.

Loki

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 pm
Understood -- this is on the list of changes to be made.
Thank you Sir!!!

Napoleon

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 pm

I love Mike's response to this, simple and to the point.

Awesome.

• Information