Building Defences on Resources

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:52 pm

In the old WoC, we could build forts on top of resources and orbs and this will help prevent other nations taking the resource or orb so easily. A low level nation, that's not fully ressed, shouldn't be able to take resources so easily from a much higher level nation that's fully ressed. And 3x3 each resource is ridiculous. We should be allowed to build walls on top of the resource so lower level nations will have to burn a ton MP just to get 1 resource and it'll take a lot longer for that low level nation to res rape them.

Dev
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:02 pm

I agree mostly. Building on the resource, orb would be good to have.
I've read Mike say we'll have to defend resources like orbs to stay strong
Think how many people are playing now, there's basically 5 nations on top, Barbarians, Owned, Addams, IJA, and black.

Think about the future when there may be hundreds or thousands of players, granted the map will be larger and there will be more resources, but I think when there could be 50+ nations that are level 125 and higher, the resource fights will be happening. Right now there's enough resources for you top guys, but even if myself or loki or someone else come up, we aren't going to have the resources so we'll have to take from you guys to do anything.
Right now it'd get our mains hit. But if this is multiplied by 10 or so, you're not going to even have time to hit someone else's main because there could be 20-30 nations fighting over the resources, so you'll have to choose, fight and defend resources or go hit a main to prove a point but loose the resources to the other 10 nations fighting for them.

Perrin

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Well I'm hoping the map will get bigger with more resources before the game releases. Right now the map is very small and there's just not enough resources. You're right, with just 5 big nations there's not enough resources and if someone decided to come up and compete they would have to battle it out to get resources. The big problem with what you're saying is that the map is too small and not enough resources. But I expect the map to get bigger with more resources.

Right now it's just so easy for a weak nation to take everything from a much stronger nation and I think being able to build on the resource itself can really help.

Napoleon

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm

I agree with this.

Testing it out will have to be a must before full commitment to it, because if a 1500 HP wall is on a resource, it will be hella hard to get it lol.

• Information