Map scrolling

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Masterwhity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:44 pm

I am used to using my arrow keys to scroll the map (like most strategy games), any possibility to add this alongside with the map dragging system?

Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:46 pm

the directional keys WASD works. click on the map, then they work

Masterwhity

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Srsly? it was zoom function for me, I will try again after the new client is released :)

• Information