Allying?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GrimeZee91
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello. So since I've been playing here, I think Mike hasn't done anything about the ally system yet? Like the old woc had? remember those guys?!

Like when you have an ally, you'd get a % of their stats too.. not too overpowered though and then you'd have to go for one single tech tree and build up levels and stuff just a tad easier?

I want your thoughts added here please people :P

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:00 pm

The new WoC does have allying, but allies don't share stats like they did in old WoC. Right now they share energy and manpower with their allies instead.

GrimeZee91
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Will you be adding other allying features further down the line?

Philly

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:19 am

at this time allying is escentially useless, unless you way over defend something, then it makes sense, to share the energy,
the mp transfer isn't near enough to make it worth while, even if you max out on # of alliances.
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Napoleon

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 am

Yeah I agree, I find allying overly useless too. Bonuses aren't too exciting for me to do it.

Keane

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 am

Mike, please make WoC ally with iOS :D

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:17 am

Sounds like allying will need to be revamped at some point.
Keane wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 am
Mike, please make WoC ally with iOS
It's on the list :)

• Information