Is account deletion possible?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
-SiN-
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:53 am

Hey,

Just wondering if there are any ways to delete logins that you created? I heard that the limit per email is 10. I have a couple that I'm not a fan of and would rather switch if possible. Is this in the game or do I have to wait out 30 days for their deletion?
--------------------------------------------------------------Image--------------------------------------------------------------

Philly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 am

unless mike is willing to delete, the only thing you can do, is wait 30 days, and le the acocunts you don't like fall into " inactive" they wont delete, but will be replaceable
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:32 pm

Yes there's no way to delete an account but as Philly said the limit is 10 accounts within a 30 day period, so just stop using an account and its "slot" will be freed once it hasn't been used in 30 days. You can see what accounts are considered to have been used in the past 30 days using the /accounts command.

• Information