Hmm

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:08 pm

What's next? There's a limit on how many orbs you can hold? War... It seems to be a joke. And everybody complaining. You've now basically put a limit on how much money a person can spend. What's the point in spending money? Mp refills become worth 100$ cash. For what? An hour of clicking? 50$ is NOT worth 7k creds. Only thing was the rb was worth it. You're catering to individuals needs, instead of the communities needs. What fun call of duty online if the creator makes the opponents lay down and die for you every other kill.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 pm

It's a matter of finding a balance between making it not worth spending money, and making it so that spending money gives those players a huge advantage over other players. Being pay-to-win would not help WoC gain a large community of players.

Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:57 pm

There was never a pay to win. You get creds. Period. Owning ppl when you constantly rb or because you are not rbing is no different. You can't even buy levels. I was just making a point. You didn't add balance. You're handicapping it towards ppl who are not willing to spend. Sounds like you ride the spitfire/Loki train. But that was already obvious enough.

Loki

Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

ride the loki train? Loki has taken a back seat on purpose to allow you guys to have your fun. I have been woprking on other things and waiting for the next big update. I dont have to be on any lists. I donated because I love the game and I have helped a lot with it's development... And these changes i had nothing to do with.... so what loki train is he on mr mouth???

Philly

Sun May 27, 2018 8:40 pm

@loki you ever get that refund? you have no grounds to run your yap..

As for the limiting of rb purchasing...that's was just silly..but hey, mike likes to cut off his own money train...

I could understand if say you were gaining levels by buying rb, that's a different story then.
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

• Information