Rage quit

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
R-i-P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:59 am

I was starting to enjoy this game, but the rules have made me switch off. Firstly i was 6 credits from an orbs all time winnings, but i lost it and couldn't fight back because of this new land span 500x500 area rule. I started a new nation and was doing well, i was in an orb fight where i advanced over level 40 and then lost feality to that nation for 7 hours!! That nations now going to get torn apart because i can't defend it. I understand the rules are to stop a dominance in the game but i still see a dominance and 7 hours seems excessive. There must be a better way?

Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:38 pm

War requires dominance. The game never needed rules. Woc was perfect. Just needed updated. It just needed more players. The rules have gotten ridiculous. Great teams push to make other great teams which breeds more players. As soon as yall realize that. And take woc back to an open world based team war game. It will succeed.

• Information