Congrats - ImmortalOutlawz (Top Alltime Winnings)

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue May 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Loki, could you speak up. I couldn't hear you over the sound of that pitty dick in your mouth.

Stillpimpin619
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue May 29, 2018 9:47 pm

And Loki we did beat the spitfire team
The rest quit. Because of it. Dumbass. I think they recruited your sorry ass during that conflicting moment. I think that's when they went backwards the most. Useless. That's you. Right beside Keane and his useless apple phone. You couldn't compete with me on a good day.

Derium

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:30 am

Tupac wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm
Loki,
loki wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am
Reality check.

This was an accomplishment no debate there.... however... you did not beat the entire spitfire team that started their journey. As amatter of fact the only really active players that I noticed was jurgen and cheb... so your 10 man team beat a 2 man team.... good job.... ive been saying scince alpha that woc needs to be 1 man nations with shared stats through ally.

THAT SAID

98% of your winnings were uncontested. Only jurgen myself and chebifer were even around and myself not so much i was just helpingn jurgen out. So if you want to celebrate having 5 players logged in and dominating the map... with nobody to fight well good job.... spitfire did it with me down their throat nonstop, and spitfire was double crossed as well as myself by some dirty tactics.

So congradulations you dominated when nobody was playing.... good job????? you are pathetic in my opinion.
I am pretty sure we made the team quit. They wanted competition, and it showed up. We reduced the team to 2-3 players. Your welcome (You tried to do this and failed). We have battled every single nation on the map including you. You need screenshots to remember I got plenty for you? I'm pretty sure when Spitfire was #1 you did the same to them. You begged us to take them down. We finally did.

If I remember correctly?! Didn't you and everyone whine to have new rules, because we were so dominant? Those rules hurt everyone, but we didn't stop. 2 RB Rules, 500x500 Rule, Res Caps, adding more Res, and Reducing Fealty levels. Mike tried to give you every advantage, and you couldn't stop this machine. Some people build nations, and some people build Empires. In your case unless your the one winning you slam everyone. If its so easy come take our throne (that is what we want), or otherwise fuss on a forum.

Im pretty sure a lot more than that was contested all the way to the #1 Spot. Do you ever log on to play?

Were still celebrating and pounding Spitfire daily (12 weeks straight as of today). We are relentless.

We are still waiting for you to do something besides whine :D.

The Infamous Tupac #IOz

PS. Just wanted to share this too ;)

*You're

• Information