SERVER DOWN

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Mike, our clients had crashed or hanged up. So when we restart the client tries to auto-login itself. Is there a way to clean the last login information?

The id i used is "-----" yes 5 dashes

Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:41 pm

Oh FYI most of us were stuck on the Fire Orb screen. where loads of defenses had been built.

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Yes -- it was the loads of defenses and wiped squares around the fire that did it. I've doubled the buffer size and that allowed me to log in near Fire. It will take a little while to build the new clients though. I hope to have PC and Android up within an hour.

Also, ctrl+shift+r clears the client's activation code and login information, so you can login as a different username.

TheRealPP

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:52 pm
Yes -- it was the loads of defenses and wiped squares around the fire that did it. I've doubled the buffer size and that allowed me to log in near Fire. It will take a little while to build the new clients though. I hope to have PC and Android up within an hour.

Also, ctrl+shift+r clears the client's activation code and login information, so you can login as a different username.

I hope whilst you was having fun logging in as me, you restocked my MP, bumped a few zeros onto my credits and recaptured the Fire

Loki

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:48 pm

now i am getting the "loki has logged in on another device " message

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Okay the new clients are up, hopefully this will fix the problem.
TheRealPP wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm
I hope whilst you was having fun logging in as me, you restocked my MP, bumped a few zeros onto my credits and recaptured the Fire
Oh of course, I wouldn't log in as you without paying the toll :)
loki wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:48 pm
now i am getting the "loki has logged in on another device " message
The server doesn't show you as being logged in... try with the new client and let me know if you still have a problem.

Napoleon

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Don't worry Steve, I took fire back for you.

I got you.

Loki

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Napoleon wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:26 pm
Don't worry Steve, I took fire back for you.

I got you.
Good job you probobly got into the server when everyone else was out..... Tough guy you are!!!! lol just kidding but yea booooo

Dre

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 pm

For some reason, I cannot log in let alone get to the screen where it says to log in/create nation.

This is my situation: I double click on the WoC desktop shortcut icon to start the client, and then I see the IronZog logo popup as usual. But thereafter my entire screen just remains black. I don't see anything, but I hear the background music playing. I have tried uninstalling the entire program through control panel and then reinstalling it, but still nothing works.

Any clue to what may be the issue guys?

Sphinx

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:06 am

Dre wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 pm
For some reason, I cannot log in let alone get to the screen where it says to log in/create nation.

This is my situation: I double click on the WoC desktop shortcut icon to start the client, and then I see the IronZog logo popup as usual. But thereafter my entire screen just remains black. I don't see anything, but I hear the background music playing. I have tried uninstalling the entire program through control panel and then reinstalling it, but still nothing works.

Any clue to what may be the issue guys?
When you reinstalled, did you download the newest version?
Did you try to wait for a longer time? I installed the game on android to see what its like. The screen was black over a minute, then it started moving.

• Information