SERVER DOWN

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:07 pm

yes increase the buffer size and recompile the client

Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Attack radius of 5 > max of 4 at line 33.
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
BuildData:LoadBuilds() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\BuildData.cs:244)
FileData:LoadDataFile(DataFileType) (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\FileData.cs:21)
<DownloadDataIfNew>c__Iterator1:MoveNext() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\Network.cs:307)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\Export\Coroutines.cs:17)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\MonoBehaviourBindings.gen.cs:62)
<AttemptFetchInfo_Coroutine>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\Network.cs:168)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\Export\Coroutines.cs:17)

(Filename: C:/Projects/woc2/client/Assets/BuildData.cs Line: 244)

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:23 pm

I don't know what happened there... I've restarted it, let me know if anyone still has problems logging in.

TheRealPP

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Mike wrote:
I don't know what happened there... I've restarted it, let me know if anyone still has problems logging in.

Me and a few others are still not getting in, just getting to the start up screen and the continue button showing

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:30 pm

If people are only having trouble logging in from particular places in the world where there are lots of defenses built, then yeah, it may be that the buffer size needs to be increased further. I don't think that's what's going on though, because a few minutes ago it got increasingly worse until no one could log in.

Also thanks for sending that error message from the log, I'll fix that in the next client, it's due to the Guided Missile Station III attack radius having increased to 5. But that error only prints out that message, it shouldn't cause any problems with login.

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:31 pm

TheRealPP wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:28 pm
Mike wrote:

Me and a few others are still not getting in, just getting to the start up screen and the continue button showing
What username are you trying to log in with? Is it "TheRealPP"? I'll try logging in with that username and see what happens.

Zero

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Still can't get in:

ERROR: Input buffer filled to capacity. Resetting -- events are being lost.
Network:ReadSocket() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\Network.cs:766)
Network:Update() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\Network.cs:504)

(Filename: C:/Projects/woc2/client/Assets/Network.cs Line: 766)

Unknown eventID: ''
HandleInputEvents:Update() (at C:\Projects\woc2\client\Assets\HandleInputEvents.cs:280)

(Filename: C:/Projects/woc2/client/Assets/HandleInputEvents.cs Line: 280)

TheRealPP

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Mike, the server is showing us as being online, but we aren't online, not very technically spoken but that's whats happening,

I'm using the username Steve currently

Napoleon

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:37 pm

I can't log in either, on both the android or the PC.

On the P.C it just says Continue or whatever, and it won't progress.

On the Android it just sits there as if it's going to log in but it doesn't.

Mike
Site Admin

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Ok, I'll try logging in as Steve. Also, Zero: what username did you try to login as to get that message about the buffer being too small?

• Information