Too complicated for the average player.

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Nothing
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Mike wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:55 am
I did try to layer the complexity in gradually over time... it starts with just attacking and evacing, and a couple simple defenses that can be built. Over time a player can learn about geo efficiency, the various stats, invisibility, flanking, etc., but there's no rush, it can be a gradual process. I also tried to create an interactive tutorial to help guide people through it. We'll see what needs to be made smoother once new players do start arriving.
The in game tutorial is nice and should def be kept there, but a guide on the WEB site, in game help that can be accessed any time, and/or an official wiki would be a huge help too. Often times people rush through in game tutorials and miss important information, having that info be available as you need it would save folk from frustration if they moved through the tutorial too fast or forgot what it said later.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 pm

I agree, web based wiki (that's accessible from the game) is planned.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information