Congrats - ImmortalOutlawz (Top Alltime Winnings)

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Buzz Lightyear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed May 09, 2018 6:43 am

Congrats to ImmortalOutlawz for taking top spot on the All Time Winnings List overtaking Spitfire from the top spot.

Well done to Tupac, Todd, Slayer and the team. A very slick operation in taking the decisive step at the right time.

The winning mark was 77337 where they have held a good number of the orbs for a good number of weeks.

Tupac you might like to mention who the whole team was that helped ImmortalOutlawz reach the landmark along with some interesting facts like length of time on fire etc.

Anyways enjoy your moment and once again congrats from me.

Cheers

Buzz Lightyear
Last edited by Buzz Lightyear on Wed May 09, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buzz Lightyear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed May 09, 2018 7:23 am

Some screenshots of the moment as I don't think you were online at the time

and

Tupac

Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

First off. Thank you Buzz. Very classy of you. :D

It has been a long battle to get here. 16 Years later my team finally achieves the #1 spot.

ImmortalOutlawz vs Spitfire can go back to the beginnings of the original WOC (It has always been ugly).

The following users have been apart or are still apart of this epic journey. These guys deserve the credit. I am just the organizer, and planner.

StillPimpin619, Philly, Slayer454, Surfa, Battlefield, London, Lazyhorse, DEA, Sniper66, Zenkai, Sin, TheDevilsCrazy, TheRealSlimShady, GGG.

(Alot of these will never be achieved again due to new rule sets from our dominant game play. Your welcome. 8-) )

Facts:
  • I am very tired - 4 Hours of Sleep Average.
  • We have throttled Spitfire 10/10 Times (They would still be ahead, but chose a pride battle).
  • We have only ran twice (This is our second run).
  • Our first run was a little over 54k credits.
  • We spent about 1500 creds a day.
  • We have purchased around 3000 rb in 2 runs.
  • On average we make 100c/hr at a minimum.
  • The most orbs we have held at once is 47.
  • We held 630 Resources at one point.
  • We have been completely wiped out by Spitfire 3 times (No Main, No res, No Orbs) - Usually gain everything back in 4 hours.
  • We have held the Orb of Fire for 34.5 days at this current moment.
  • We have held all three Orbs of Destiny for an average of 34.3 days at this current moment.
  • We have held 6 Orbs of Void for an average of 21.8 days at this current moment (2100 Credits won average).
  • We have held 6 Orbs of Shadow for an average of 33.3 days at this current moment (1600 Credits won average).
  • The longest held noon is at 37.4 days at this current moment (897 Credits won).
  • We know another team will rise soon enough.
Its been really fun, and I believe we have pushed the system. We take advantage of every rule statically and scale it for high performance impact in game play. We believe in helping new players, and spend a lot of time doing that (In this case its mostly veterans players coming back). We also spent a lot of time educating our players on mechanics (I believe everyone has worked together to understand the science and overall boost player performance).

Thanks,
The Infamous Tupac
Last edited by Tupac on Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philly

Wed May 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Some set backs included:
Limitation of usernames, (10) then down to (5) w/o prior notice
Tighter fealty restrictions (80 instead of 100) (attempt to kill reruns) (HAHAHA)
500x500 rule (we figured out what area works best, and established a layered team system :)
several geo formula changes
RB formula change. (that one hurt)
Limited the amount of rb we could purchase (that was a silly one)

We have over come every single challenge throwm our way (wether through brute force or through diplomacy) and that is what has made us successful.

2 weeks ago, we already started backing off taking all of the orbs.

thanks go out to TUPAC and TODD, for allowing me to join them.

Zenkai, even though you hate me, thank you for all your hard work as well :)
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Keane

Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Congratulations on your achievements so far. However, the game is barely even out of launch, so maybe a little early to be celebrating top spot?

Some of us can’t even play the game till it’s launched on iOS 🙄

If you think it’s been tough so far, just wait till I’m all over Slayer and loud mouth Todd’s res solidly for 20 hours a day 😀

Enjoy it while it lasts 😘

Surfa

Fri May 11, 2018 5:16 am

If you are winning woc being on 20 hours a day you are losing life, so we still win.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Tupac

Fri May 11, 2018 9:09 am

Keane while you were in the middle of your hatorade. Did you notice who made the post? We do understand its early, but were going to just bash you into the ground ;). Todd is my brother no worries there. We are trying to encourage game play. People got to post this stuff for new guys to see. Also remember the majority of records that took you years to beat were set in the beginning of the game 8-)

Loki

Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am

Reality check.

This was an accomplishment no debate there.... however... you did not beat the entire spitfire team that started their journey. As amatter of fact the only really active players that I noticed was jurgen and cheb... so your 10 man team beat a 2 man team.... good job.... ive been saying scince alpha that woc needs to be 1 man nations with shared stats through ally.

THAT SAID

98% of your winnings were uncontested. Only jurgen myself and chebifer were even around and myself not so much i was just helpingn jurgen out. So if you want to celebrate having 5 players logged in and dominating the map... with nobody to fight well good job.... spitfire did it with me down their throat nonstop, and spitfire was double crossed as well as myself by some dirty tactics.

So congradulations you dominated when nobody was playing.... good job????? you are pathetic in my opinion.

Philly

Thu May 24, 2018 4:14 am

@loki
We didn't make the original post...and buzz isn't a team member..so blow me? :)

you ever get your refund?
"If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself" -Einstein
Discord: TheRealPhilly#3897
Main Nation: Phoenix
Running Nation: ImmortalOutlawz
ALWAYS recruiting! Come join experience, activity, and fun!

Tupac

Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Loki,
loki wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am
Reality check.

This was an accomplishment no debate there.... however... you did not beat the entire spitfire team that started their journey. As amatter of fact the only really active players that I noticed was jurgen and cheb... so your 10 man team beat a 2 man team.... good job.... ive been saying scince alpha that woc needs to be 1 man nations with shared stats through ally.

THAT SAID

98% of your winnings were uncontested. Only jurgen myself and chebifer were even around and myself not so much i was just helpingn jurgen out. So if you want to celebrate having 5 players logged in and dominating the map... with nobody to fight well good job.... spitfire did it with me down their throat nonstop, and spitfire was double crossed as well as myself by some dirty tactics.

So congradulations you dominated when nobody was playing.... good job????? you are pathetic in my opinion.
I am pretty sure we made the team quit. They wanted competition, and it showed up. We reduced the team to 2-3 players. Your welcome (You tried to do this and failed). We have battled every single nation on the map including you. You need screenshots to remember I got plenty for you? I'm pretty sure when Spitfire was #1 you did the same to them. You begged us to take them down. We finally did.

If I remember correctly?! Didn't you and everyone whine to have new rules, because we were so dominant? Those rules hurt everyone, but we didn't stop. 2 RB Rules, 500x500 Rule, Res Caps, adding more Res, and Reducing Fealty levels. Mike tried to give you every advantage, and you couldn't stop this machine. Some people build nations, and some people build Empires. In your case unless your the one winning you slam everyone. If its so easy come take our throne (that is what we want), or otherwise fuss on a forum.

Im pretty sure a lot more than that was contested all the way to the #1 Spot. Do you ever log on to play?

Were still celebrating and pounding Spitfire daily (12 weeks straight as of today). We are relentless.

We are still waiting for you to do something besides whine :D.

The Infamous Tupac #IOz

PS. Just wanted to share this too ;)

• Information