More Suggestions

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm

• Delete All Map Flags (Sov Only)
  • Completed Quest/Uncompleted quest on Collapsible List Views (Like the resource tab)
  • Advances Tab Should be Collapsible List Views or Multi-Tab (Technologies, Researched, Temporaries, etc) (This is the most difficult tab to use)(Like the resource tab)
  • Collapsible List Views for Prize List also
  • Ability to Clear Messages for the Nation, Other, and Message log (Sov Only)
  • Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts for actions - (Change ctrl+click, etc)
  • Messages regarding who destroyed your structures (Gardens, etc) (Not Defenses)
  • I think something needs to be done with energy temps. They are kind of wasted now due to the change in the energy rules.
  • In game recording and screenshots (I know this can be done now with the mobile version, but for PC users)
Just some thoughts,
The Infamous Tupac

Tupac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 am

One other request. Can the chat remember chat commands? Much like a terminal. So if I press up it comes up to my last used command in that current session?

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Good ideas, thanks.

• Information