What music do you listen to?

Discussion about everything else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hackerman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 am

What type of music do you listen to while playing WoC or just in general?

Dre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am

What a nice discussion topic...

Some of my favorite genres of music tend to be classical (orchestral or solo), trance, rock and pop (mainly from the 80s to early 00s era), some country, and very few rap songs. Generally, anything that sounds good and has my taste of music, I enjoy them. One type of music I can't stand is heavy metal. I try to stay away from that kind of stuff.

Recently been listening to this: Matthew Dear - Modafinil Blues

Kadri

Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm

dazed and confused cd and and godd rock

GrimeZee91

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 am

Angerfist, Miss K8 and I like dnb, grime, dubstep and hardstyle :) basically anything with some bass xD

Red Banner Lands

Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:27 pm

I don't know why, but 2020 had me dig up good ol' Bad Apple... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNMyjTGGqdY
Is it normal, doctor?

• Information