personal threats

Discussion about everything else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
George
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:33 pm

I have been threatened by gunner as to my job. i was warned tby him to b prepared to be called in to office for drug testing . I dont feel i have to put up with this and would appreciate u taking action against this thanx

Donald
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Gunner threatened people in my personal life to. The guy needs a permanent ban.

Loki

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Isn't Gunner George Real life friend :lol: :lol:

George

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:16 pm

no he has defriended me so has his daughter lol

lisha1981

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm

George wrote:
That's what happens when you associate with people like that... Sorry i don't like to associate with people who don't spend their time doing anything but cyber bullying people... you have chosen that path George, Now you get to enjoy the fact you are in the same category as the rest of the cyber bullies.... You chose internet bullies over real life friends... Now i would appreciate if you leave myself and my father out of your vocabulary, thanks....

Tupac

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 pm

lisha1981 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm
George wrote:
That's what happens when you associate with people like that... Sorry i don't like to associate with people who don't spend their time doing anything but cyber bullying people... you have chosen that path George, Now you get to enjoy the fact you are in the same category as the rest of the cyber bullies.... You chose internet bullies over real life friends... Now i would appreciate if you leave myself and my father out of your vocabulary, thanks....
Still waiting on you to disappear.....

Loki

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Lisha games and real life shouldnt afect eachother... Defriending someone for something that happened in a video game is just being a soar loser.

• Information