New Android client keeps crashing on start up

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:19 am

Just updated my android client. The client stops working and closes when i start it. Tried restarting the phone, still the same error. Gonna check in my other phone now.

Zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:45 am

Does the same on my other android device as well. So i guess its again a fault from Mike's end. Find the bug again and fix it Mike.

Napoleon

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:51 am

It happens to me too.

Sphinx

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 am

PC version starts with a null reference exception in console, but still works.

Napoleon

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 am

On the P.C I went to log out of the account I was on, and log into another and it won't let me.

It loads to a black screen and stays there with no progress.

When I restart he client it continues to do it.

anotherterror

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:18 am

My android is working fine but windows nul error then black screen

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

The Android bug should have been fixed with the client I posted a couple of hours after the first client update. How about the black screen issue on PC, is anyone still seeing that? If so could you send me your client log?

• Information