Unable to complete quest

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:40 am

I have met the requirements for "Shadow walker". When i hit collect rewards, nothing happens.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:28 am

After the new quest system i was able to finish that quest.

There are tons of quests that are 10/10 for example and arent allowed to be completed.

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 am

Any quests like that, where you've already met the requirements for them with the new Quest system, you will need to get one more of whatever the requirement is, in order for it to "register" as being completed. This is just because of the switch-over to the new system, and won't be a problem when we start from scratch for beta.

• Information