Flags disappearing

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Sometimes when i mark a flag, after logout it has dissapeared.

95s 786e, trying to name the flag "void" (without " "). Flag is there until i logout.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm

I haven't been able to repro this. Has anyone else seen this? Anyone know what conditions might lead to it?

Sphinx: when you logged back in after creating the flag, did you check both the map panel's map and list? Was it missing in just one of them, or both? If it was showing on the map but not in the list, could it be that it's on the second page? "Void" is late alphabetically so if you already had 100 flags it might be added to the second page. If so, the page number and arrows should appear in the upper left of the map panel.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:46 am

Naming it "a void" made it stick. Removed it, tried "void" again, after relog it was gone. It was the last one in the list when i created the "void" flag. But the "a void" made another "void" flag disappear, the one that was last in the list before. I don't have a crazy amount of flags, i dont think i'm at capacity.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 am

Found the bug... a case of < instead of <=. Will be fixed in the next client update.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Fixed.

• Information