uniting?

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ebert643e
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 am

I tried to unite my nation bunnyhilk(etc) into Russian roulette, a glitch happened, it didn't unite, too 500c and gave 15 squares of bunnys land to RR, is by the lower left shad island, its not possible for a lvl 57 to be there but I got glitched, so I tried to unite again... but all it did was eat another 500c from RR. Please if you could give RR back the 500c it glitched out and fix the unite like it was supposed to do? please get back to me asap!! thanks!

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:53 pm

This has been fixed, thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information