Flanking

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Randak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:04 pm

FYI, just went in and the numbers were working. I was much further west then usual (was about 59s, 287w) - although that may be coincidence. I'll be out most of today, but when I can I'll try to find a few more situations and test them.

It was exciting to see!

Dev
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:13 am

So I noticed something on my phone. I had to be zoomed in pretty close for them to pop up, almost to the closest zoom.

Loki

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:09 am

Thats correct.. and the numbers can to be seeming to move as you sweep. It's an art.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:10 am

I'm making a change with the next update that may fix this; I'm not sure. Let me know if you see this still happening after the next update (which is planned for tonight or tomorrow). Thanks!

Randak

Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Checked a location after the update and the numbers were not working correctly.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:52 pm

With today's update I've added some logging that should help me find this problem, if we can catch it in action.

Next time you see a situation where numbers aren't showing up where they definitely should:

- Zoom in all the way, with a square that is missing its number at the center of the screen.
- Hit ctrl+shift+L. "Debug info written to log!" should appear in chat.
- Take screenshot (Windows key + print screen)
- E-mail me at mike@ironzog.com, send the screenshot and the client log, which can be found at C:\Users\[Windows username]\AppData\LocalLow\IronZog\War of Conquest\output_log.txt

Thanks!

Zero

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Well whatever you did, many people complaining that the new client doesn't work. Honestly what did you creak this time lol

Masterwhity

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Yep, I am one of those people :)

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:15 pm

New client posted, the crash upon login should be fixed now.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:23 am

Today's client update fixed a second bug that could cause the roman numerals to sometimes not appear. Hopefully they are always appearing now when they should. (Let me know if they aren't.)

• Information