FLANKING AND NUMERALS

When a bug being discussed in Report Bugs has been fixed, its thread is moved into here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheRealPP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:18 pm

STILL NOT WORKING!!

rather annoyed with this sh*t now, its happened a few times today, its hard enough getting through OP defences, against a weaker nation might I add, without the supposed game features still not working right, I'm taking my time, going through 1 square at a time, sometimes the numerals show, others they don't, and obviously when they don't you think your clear to attack, but oh no, ZOTHS!, lemme just wait 3 hours now till I can go back, but hey ho.

fix it

Napoleon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:26 pm

3 hours is a unreasonable time to wait for a level 1 Temple.

I think it would be..

lvl 1 - 1 hr
lvl 2 - 2 hr
lvl 3 - 3 hr

The range is also crazy, level one shouldnt be more than a small radius like 3x3, it isnt meant to stop the fight, its meant to obsruct the fight, it is more than obstructing it when it covers the whole resource area or orb area almost.

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:40 am

TheRealPP wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:18 pm
STILL NOT WORKING!!
This is proving hard to track down because I haven't caught it in action myself. Next time anyone sees a situation where a roman numera is missing, please do the following:

- Zoom in all the way, with a square that is missing its number at the center of the screen.
- Hit ctrl+shift+L. "Debug info written to log!" should appear in chat.
- Take screenshot (Windows key + print screen)
- E-mail me at mike@ironzog.com, send the screenshot and the client log, which can be found at C:\Users\[Windows username]\AppData\LocalLow\IronZog\War of Conquest\output_log.txt
Napoleon wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:26 pm
3 hours is a unreasonable time to wait for a level 1 Temple.
I agree the wipe duration could be decreased further. With shorter duration I don't think the range will be as much of a problem, and the wider range is necessary to make it more powerful than hypnotic inducer. Also temples should be less frustrating once the roman numeral bug is fixed.

Mike
Site Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:25 am

Today's client update fixed a second bug that could cause the roman numerals to sometimes not appear. Hopefully they are always appearing now when they should. (Let me know if they aren't.)

Also, Napoleon: yesterday's update decreased the wipe times for Temple of Zoth-Ommog.

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:43 am

I've fixed several bugs that could cause this to happen, and haven't heard any reports of it happening recently, so I'll consider this fixed until/unless I hear otherwise.

• Information