GMS, Zoth, and Energy bugs

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:35 am

GMS - When Guided Missile Station counters and occupies a tile, it still shows as the opponent's tile. I can't evac or hit near the tile and when I click the tile it gives me the opponent's info

Zoths - I'm not exactly sure how it appose to work but I have hit zoths before< and other opponents have hit my zoth< when the zoth is surrounded except for 1 or 2 tiles that have the opponent's walls next to it. It's not exactly flanked around the entire zoth but I originally thought that as long as all sides are flanked with my tiles and if the opponent has a defense, like a wall, next to it that it should be flanked. I thought this because I flanked and have been flanked in this situation. But I just hit a zoth that was surrounded by my tiles except for 1 tile that had the opponent's wall and it was activated. It should be one or the other, not both.

Energy - Energy is pretty ridiculous. I've hit orbs using walls and when I get wiped my energy still burn in the negative despite that it was in the positive beforehand. There also been situations where I login and energy is burning in the negative for absolutely no reason. I don't lose any res or built anything and all of my allies do not have any res and haven't built anything and are 100% geo. There are also times where I end an alliance and immediately initiate the alliance again and the energy is back to the positive. Also my allies have a much higher max energy than my main nation. My main nation is a higher level so I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 am

Walls don't count as flanking.

• Information