Agro Colony lvl 1 Energy burn

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Agro colony Lvl 1 burns 20 energy - description says it should burn zero... I havn't tested lvl's 2 and 3 but they should only burn 8 and 16 so why is lvl 1 buring 20?

anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 pm

.... ok looks like im wrong about that... somthing isnt right with energy burn rate though..

My nation 'Yellow' had 1 sqaure of land. zero energy burn rate. i built a agro and it went to 20, salvaged the agro and it went to zero.

Today i logged on salvaged the agro and it stayed at 20 burn rate, i logged out and in to refresh stats and still 20 burn rate....
built 1 cannon on a second square and it went to 35-(+15 for the cannon is correct) salvaged the cannon and back to 20...

So i thought ok i must have 20 burn rate for having 1 square?? maybe some tech is costing me energy??

To test further i migrated whole nation to ensure i was only 1 sqaure... now my burn rate is 5... ???

Seems total energy burn rate is just a randon number.... I'm guessing with 1 land its a minimal effect, but once we reach 1000's of land we see the massive energy rates error larger nations are mentioning on other threads?

anotherterror

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:44 pm

So just reset techs and my burn rate is now zero again......

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 am

Thanks for reporting this. I know the energy burn rate does mess up sometimes, I'm not sure why yet.
With the next update, energy will work differently so it's possible this bug will go away.
If you (or anyone) sees it happen again after the update, please let me know, thanks.

• Information