If War of Conquest crashes: How to send log

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike
Site Admin

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:55 pm

If War of Conquest crashes, you can send me the log that may have info that will help me identify and fix the problem. Below are instructions for how to get the log. One you have it, you can e-mail the log to me at contact@warofconquest.com. Please also let me know the model of the device that the crash happened on.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How to get the log on Windows:

On Windows, the log should be located here:

C:\Users\[your Windows username]\AppData\LocalLow\IronZog\War of Conquest\Player.log

How to get the log on Android:

Getting the log on Android is unfortunately more complex:

1) Enable "USB debugging" on your device. You can do that in settings as described here:

https://developer.android.com/studio/de ... tions.html

2) Install the Android SDK's platform tools on your PC. You can download it here:

https://developer.android.com/studio/re ... tools.html

Once you've downloaded the .zip file, unzip it to somewhere on your hard drive.

3) On your PC open up a command line console. (Ie., under "run" you can type "cmd.exe" to do this)

4) In the command line, use the "cd" command to get into the platform-tools directory, which has the program "adb.exe" in it.

5) Connect your phone to your PC via USB.

6) At the command prompt, type "adb device". It should list your connected phone.

7) Run WoC. Right after it crashes, type the following at the command line:

adb logcat -d > logcat.txt

That will save the log into that same directory where "adb.exe" is. It will be a file called logcat.txt.

8) E-mail logcat.txt to me at contact@ironzog.com, and make sure to let me know the type of device it was from.

Thanks!

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information