Graphical glitch

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:01 pm

This happens every few hours when opening the tech tree.

If i'm the only one, then it must be my drivers or something. If someone else gets this as well, then it's most likely an unity engine problem. Probably nothing you can do about this Mike, but just letting you know.

Mike
Site Admin

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:35 pm

Wow, funky. I've never seen that. What platform are you on? What happens after this, does the game freeze? Or ever go back to normal?

Anyone else seeing this?

Dre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:53 am

Yes, thanks for pointing this out. I had similar issues like this previously (not recently though). I am assuming it happens whenever I am playing for a longer duration of time without closing the client. Using a PC. Also it hasn't happened in the past two days, but I had experienced this particular problem before. The game temporarily freezes and whenever I minimize the screen by pressing the start button on my keyboard, and then maximize it, it goes back to normal. I don't think it's a major problem unless if a lot of others are having the same issues too.

Sphinx

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:18 am

I'm on PC.
I have seen a bunch of outcomes.
Game freezes.
Graphical glitch resolves itself and game continues normally.
I try to click where the X button for advances would be. I have seen this resolve it and have seen it not resolve it.

Same as Dre, client has been open for a long time. Usually also when scrolling around the map a lot.

Zero

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I faced the same problem yesterday. Had to Alt-F4 client to get it resolved. Maybe memory leaks somewhere because of playing too long.

• Information