Facebook may be better

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Auralprophet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:38 pm

I have screen shots on my phone of some very minor glitches, I believe due to the rotation of the screen, on my phone. I play exclusively on android. I will upload pictures to the the page later as they are too big for the forums.

One glitch I know of. When uniting and the United player leaves, it will be asked to create a new nation, or go back to the old one. If you choose to go back, it re starts the United nation as a lvl 1, but with none of the starting bonuses. Zero credits, and so on. It also won't unite again, until the 7 day cool down has been reached.

Couple of things I'd like to see:
Res is still unbalanced. A nation within ten lvls of yours can have three times the stats with enough res. (A thought I had was depleted res, and res that moved around.)

On a phone The advance tree is very difficult to read, might be nice to have it somewhere easily accessed.

I'm drawing a blank on everything else.

Thanks though!

Mr-Beefy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:12 pm

That is no glitch as I am aware of. When you unite all of your experience and only 500 credits go the the nation that you united with. Your nation is then set to level 1 and has any credits it had before the unite, all misison progress, all rankings etc... No nation Will ever be completely destroyed.

• Information