password reset not working

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:03 pm

forgot password button opens page and this error

jQuery.ajax() call to server failed: error

ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Maybe reinstall and try again? You can also try emaling Mike at mike@ironzog.com if you don't get a response here. He's the developer/owner of the game.

anotherterror

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm

It was fresh install, thats why i forgot my pass from months ago... I will E-mail Mike

ArcticPrism

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:28 am

anotherterror wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm
It was fresh install, thats why i forgot my pass from months ago... I will E-mail Mike
Have you tried with both the Steam client and the standalone from the website? Assuming Mike hasn't resolved your problem yet.

anotherterror

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:46 pm

wow. posted error on 12th Jan.... its now 17th FEB and problem still there.. Emailed Mike direct, with no reply.

When a new player joins they are assigned a random password, first thing they will want to do is reset it to somthing they will remember.
But at the moment they join, cant change password and have to fight VETs in noob land, and quit.

Mike! The game is good! It needs tweeks more than the Classic WoC players are saying...
Make the game ONE account only! You leave your nation to join someone else your nation goes back to lvl 1!
Yeah some vets will disagree but name another game where you can create multiple account/nations within the same world?

Give the player account a bonus or somthing so player XP gives MP boost or energy boost, but the only way to make it fair on new players is if VET player's nations RB to ZERO.

I only been back a month but found a way to go from lvl 1 to lvl 112 in a single click! (YES, ONE CLICK! WATCH MY NEXT RB FOR PROOF!)

Mike dont give up, follow your gut! Dont try and 'balance' the game on 'vets' recomendations as i fear they are biased to thier own needs rather than the game.
How could it ever be a benefit to new players to have multiple accounts? It can only ever benefit vets who can use the multiple accounts to boost thier standing. (Yes noobs can benifit... but they dont know that untill they become vets)

*EDIT*

And reset stats :(
Sorry guys but its stas based on a game thats not fair so why should stats stay the same??

Anotherterror... Few beers in...

But type /online

Someting needs to change.

ArcticPrism

Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 am

The game succeeded as a love letter to all the old WOC players looking for a nostalgia fix but I don't think it will ever be more than that. Maybe on mobile it would have had a small chance at commercial success but not strictly as a PC game. The game never got the critical mass of players it needs to function as designed in the beta. The Steam launch made matters worse with the expansion of the world map and an additional server when there were already far too few players to support the game. The game is also pay to win which is a hard pass for many potential players. The game is all but officially dead as Mike as not been present since October.

Fen Tiger

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:17 pm

yep i need to reset password to forgot mine getting same screen as the first post obove at top ??

anotherterror

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Had a team fo 5 or 6 new players join the other day.... They only stayed a few days as far as i can tell. Guess if they couldn't change passwords to something they could remember might help...

It's been a while with no word from Mike, I hope he is ok :shock:

• Information