geo bug

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ebert643e
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:07 pm

so lately, when I log in my geo goes to 25% randomly effects my energy and mp… its a glitch, I tried logging out, to other accounts, to other server, uninstall and re install... but no luck the bug is still there. please help!!

anotherterror
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Same here, Seems to be hitting everyone randomly, Geo, Energy , all stats show much lower than they shouold be, only seemd to be a disply issue to the nation as everyone esle sees correct stats. But its also effecting 'move to' and fill/evac commands.... if the bug is active none of the 'right button' functions work either.

• Information