Unable to attack

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Perrin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:25 am

I'm unable to occupy or attack anything because it says that I cannot occupy land in the new player area. My nation is in the new player area and was working fine yesterday.

Hacker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Greetings Perrin,

This type of activity happens for a few different reasons:

1- You are a 'Noob Status' (new) player and your nation has rebirthed. (Most straight forward transition from 'Noob Status' to 'Vet Status')
2- You have joined as a member of a 'Vet Status' Nation sov'd by a 'Vet Status' Player.
3- A 'Vet Status' player has joined your 'Noob Status' nation.

All of the above would remove your nation (and your username / account for that matter) from 'Noob Status' to 'Vet Status'. Should this event occur, the first time logging back into your previous 'Noob Status' nation, you would need to manually migrate your nation as the system does not always do this for you automatically. We can chalk this up as a current limitation of the game as it is technically still in development mode. Mike will tackle this soon enough.

• Information