Do not suspend an account for 30 days before warning

If something's not working right, let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
knkeli
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Today I was creating 5 nations and by the time I was done I found out that my main account was suspended for 30 days. I was not aware of the limit. I was not warned about the suspension. There was no warning to say ""“You have reached your limit of 5 accounts! Your account will be suspended for 30 days if you add another account.”"""
The lack of that warning is not fair to those who are not aware of the rule.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Information